MVP Summit at Microsoft was an event with loads of information. Within the short span of three days, i learnt about several new tools that can make life of a developer easier. These tools can be used for development, debugging, testing and more processes. Here are some of the tools which i came across and learnt and found useful for a developer .
1. Fiddler : A free web debugging proxy for any browser, system or platform http://fiddler2.com/
4. ESPrima : A high performance, standard-compliant ECMAScript parser written in ECMAScript. http://esprima.org/
5. Postman (Chrome extension) : A REST Client that stores history of sent requests and collections. Chrome Webstore : Postman
6. Poster (Firefox extension) : A developer tool for interacting with web services and other web resources that lets you make HTTP requests, set the entity body, and content type. Pretty much like Postman. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/poster/
7. JSON Viewer : Convert JSON Strings to a Friendly Readable Format jsonviewer.stack.hu
11. Sql Fiddle : Build a representative database (schema and data) and post a link to it in for sharing with online Q and A communities like Stackoverflow. http://sqlfiddle.com/
12. Firebug : Off course i need not to explain this one. The best one of all. http://getfirebug.com/