WordPress database backup creates backups of your core WordPress tables as well as other tables of your choice in the same database.
To Install extract wp-db-backup.php, upload it into /wp-content/plugins/ and activate it under the Plugins menu.
Steps to use this plugin :
- Click the Manage menu in your WordPress admin area.
- Click the Backup sub-menu.
- The plugin will look for other tables in the same database. You may elect to include other tables in the backup.
- Select how you’d like the backup to be delivered:
- Save to server : this will create a file in /wp-content/backup-*/ for you to retreive later
- Download to your computer : this will send the backup file to your browser to be downloaded
- Email : this will email the backup file to the address you specify
- Click “Backup!” and your database backup will be delivered to you.
When having the database backup emailed or sent to your browser for immediate download, the backup file will be deleted from the server when the transfer is finished. Only if you select delivery method “Save to server” will the backup file remain on your server.
Download version 2.2.2 : wp-db-backup.zip
Plugin Created by : ilfilosofo